SafeOregon - School Safety Tip Line
2022 Superintendent Search Survey Results
Approved Qualities and Qualifications
- High degree of integrity/honesty with strong core values; culturally competent; respectful of all groups.
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Proven ability to make tough decisions when necessary and effectively communicate the reasons (transparency).
- Puts KIDS first; is committed to serving all kids.
- Is personable/approachable while keeping an open mind; good sense of humor.
- Understands Oregon school finance, demonstrates sound fiscal management and strong budgeting skills; well organized.
- Background in teaching and building administration, preferably in small rural areas; instructional leader with strong academic credentials.
- Ability to build and sustain strong, effective family/community/business partnerships that impact student success.
- Highly visible in our community and schools.
Superintendent Search Survey Results