Athletic Season Registration
Hello Wolverine Nation!!
We are very excited to announce that the Alsea Charter School Athletic Department has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service.
- FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.
- You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.
- Click on the Parent Playbook (attached) to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the page bottom and click “Use Support”.
We are asking that ALL parents of athletes use Final Forms. Please follow the prompts to create your account, create your students and sign your forms.
Sports physicals that have already been submitted for 2021-2022 school year will be uploaded by the school once parents/guardians have created accounts for their student-athletes.
Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at Alsea Charter School.
Alsea School’s athletic program serves students in grades 5-12 for FREE! In addition to no fees to play, ALL students make our teams. In the fall, we offer volleyball, football and cheer. Winter brings boys and girls basketball, and in the spring our robust track program keeps students busy.
What do I need to do to play?
- SPORTS PHYSICALS: Students entering 5th, 7th, 9th and 11th grade AND all students new to Alsea Athletics must get a sports physical before starting regular season practice. Physicals need to be updated every 2-years.
- Attend the beginning of the season parent and player meeting with the coach, or, if you have missed this, arrange to talk to the coach to learn about sport specific rules and requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the Alsea Athletic Policy. It includes information on eligibility requirements, student athlete attendance and much more.
Uniforms & Equipment
Student Athletes are issued uniforms and sport specific equipment that is the property of the school. The athlete is responsible for the reasonable care and safekeeping of all items issued to them during the sport season. At the end of the sport season, all district property must be returned to the office. Equipment for the next season will not be distributed until all sports equipment from the previous season has been returned.
Athletic Director – Bart Rothenberger