Become part of the Alsea School District!
Required application materials for licensed positions:
- SchoolSpring OR TalentED online application
- Letter of Application [please include TSPC account number
- Transcripts [unofficial]
- Letters of recommendation [minimum of two written within the last year]
- Education Aides: multiple positions, assignments will be based on experience and skill sets to ensure the smoothest operation of the entire program. Most positions will be on the Tier 1 classified schedule ($13.32 – $19.00/ hour).
- Distance Learning Special Education Aides: multiple positions, assignments will be based on experience and skill sets to ensure the smoothest operation of the entire program. Most positions will be on the Tier 1 classified schedule ($13.32 – $19.00/ hour).
- Bus monitor/ cleaning crew: multiple positions available. Positions will be 8 hours per day. Positions will include either a morning or afternoon bus monitoring route PLUS daytime sanitation of facilities to adhere to our Operational Blueprint for School Reentry. Bus rate is $15.08. Sanitation crew time will be paid on the Custodian line of the classified salary schedule ($13.32 – 15.83/ hour).
- Regular Route Bus Drivers – Alsea routes, KVCS routes, WLA routes
- Substitute Bus Drivers
- Transportation Site Supervisor – Kings Valley Charter School
If you are new to the ASD and interested in applying, please fill out and return:
- Alsea School District classified application (available on our website or through the front office).
- Statement of what makes you a good fit for the position.
- Resume and cover letter are optional but encouraged.
We are always looking for caring and responsible substitutes. Please call the district office for more information about current openings.